$150.00 per 50-minute session.
I am a fee for service provider which means you pay me directly for my services. I will provide you with an invoice to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement directly to you.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is the confidentiality policy of my plan?
I will help guide you in communicating with your insurance company, but it is your responsibility to assess whether using insurance coverage is appropriate for you.
Cash, check or Venmo accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.